Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy

Join the world beyond imagination!! Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy... A second chance at life..!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emo & Goth Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makuri
Admin
Makuri

Emo & Goth Love Empty
PostSubject: Emo & Goth Love   Emo & Goth Love EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 am

Yuki was chained to a wall within a dark room. Or at least it felt like a wall and she wasn't very sure she was in a room at all.. More like outter space without any light. Yuki growled as her indigo eyes turned a blood red. "Let me go!!" she yelled to no on in paticular. Yuki felt something running down her back, lightly ticking her. It was wet. When she heard tiny drips, she looked to the floor. There, only a foot beneath her, was a puddle of blood. Her blood. "What the hell?" she whispered.

Yuki looked up and saw a fade aura. "Hey!!" she yelled. The aura was coming toward her. "Hey, can you help me?! Get me down from here!!" Suddenly, she notticed it! She was talking.. Nothing was coming out. Only in her head. Yuki sighed. Why was the aura not speaking. She looked up when it stopped. A cloaked man. He just stood there.

Yuki sat up quickly, inhaling deeply. She sighed as she notticed it was only a dream. Yuki's parents, and herself, had lived in New York City. Despite the fact they hated Gothic, and Emo, people, she really had no need to move all the way to Ohio. The school was for gifted people. The only gift yuki had was her demon side. She was Goth so she had moved to a town full of Emo and Gothic people.
School
Today was Yuki's first day at High School..! She wasn't scarred, more of depressed. She had left her boyfriend at the old high school. Though, she didn't care. He wasn't her type anyway! She just needed a friend. Some one to talk to when her parents weren't home durring the weeks, other than every other weekend. She wanted some fun. Maybe... Maybe I'll go to the club here in town after school today..! she thought to herself.

Emo & Goth Love Emo_Anime_White_Girl_by_Vantena
Back to top Go down
https://ultimaterpfantasy.rpg-board.net
EmoElmo

EmoElmo

Emo & Goth Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo & Goth Love   Emo & Goth Love EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 am

A guy walks by the girl, and sees that girl was wrapped up in something, but he could not think of wht it was. So he said, "Would u like some help?" and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down

Emo & Goth Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy :: Role-Play :: Towns :: School-
Jump to: