Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy

Join the world beyond imagination!! Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy... A second chance at life..!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Events (For Ozz~!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makuri
Admin
Makuri

Random Events (For Ozz~!) Empty
PostSubject: Random Events (For Ozz~!)   Random Events (For Ozz~!) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Makuri's eyes snapped open to the sound of a bush rustling. She had been traveling in search of someone within her race. Makuri pulled out her bow and an arrow from her quiver. She aimed the arrow at the bush and inhaled deeply. Maybe once the monster came, she'd be friendly. Who knew what animal it was let alone race of people!

Finally, a rabbit hopped out of the bush. Makuri sighed and put the arrow back along with the bow. She picked up her sachel of food and pulled it over her shoulder. Makuri kneeled and handed the rabbit a carrot she found from a garden."Here you go.." she whispered, her voice as soothing as silk. "I'm looking for other elves.. Have you seen any around here?" she asked. The rabbit continued nibbling the orange, juicy delight. "Yeah, I didn't think so either..." she said, standing back up.

~Elsewhere~

Makuri had walked the distant. She had arrived to a big peach tree. "Oh, thank you lord!! Food!" she said. Makuri took out two arrows and began climbing the tree. When she was high enough off the ground, Makuri jumped off the two arrows onto a tree branch.

Makuri grabbed a peach and sunk her teeth into it's juicy wonders. "Yummy..!" she said. She looked down as a wild dog starred up at her from the bottom of the tree. "Hmm.. I wonder what he's doing here..!" she whispered to herself. She dropped a peach in front of the wild dog and he continued to stare at her.

Makuri jumped from the tree to the ground, grabbing her arrows on the way down. She landed in front of the wild dog and returned the arrows to their rightful place. She looked at the dog and pointed at the peach on the ground. "Eh!!" The wild dog growled and tried biting her hand. Makuri pulled away quickly and screamed.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimaterpfantasy.rpg-board.net
ozzfan1

PostSubject: Re: Random Events (For Ozz~!)   Random Events (For Ozz~!) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Vincent was walking through the woods as he does every day as he thinks about the war he's started. He stops as he smells the air. "Elf?" he mutters as he recognized the scent. Then he heard a scream.

A throwing knife flies out of a nearby tree. It sinks into the wild dog's side. It lets out a howl as the figure of Vincent bursts out of the trees and tackles the dog. He wrestles with the dog for a few seconds before he makes it fall asleep. He slowly stood up and brushed the dirt off his black robes.
Back to top Go down
Makuri
Admin
Makuri

PostSubject: Re: Random Events (For Ozz~!)   Random Events (For Ozz~!) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Makuri looked up at Vincent. "W-What do you want?!" she yelled. She stood and backed away. "What are you doing here?!" she yelled. She held up her sacred bow and arrow, Nikani. "D-Don't come closer!!" she screamed, aiming at the boy. Makuri closed her eyes and released the arrow. "Leave me alone!!" she cried, running off.
Back to top Go down
ozzfan1

PostSubject: Re: Random Events (For Ozz~!)   Random Events (For Ozz~!) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Vincent ducked the arrow. It sunk into the dog's eye. He yelled "Wait! I'm not here to hurt you!" and ran after her. He jumped into the top of the nearest tree to get a better view. He jumped from tree to tree after her.
Back to top Go down
Makuri
Admin
Makuri

PostSubject: Re: Random Events (For Ozz~!)   Random Events (For Ozz~!) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Makuri stopped and looked back. He wasn't there.. The arrow in the dogs eye disinagrated. Makuri fell when she saw the boy in the tree. "Please..! I wanna live!!" she said. She closed her eyes and screamed. "Tiger Lily!!" All of a sudden, a white tger cub appeared and roared. "Tiger Lily!" she said. The cub jumped into her arms and she hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
ozzfan1

PostSubject: Re: Random Events (For Ozz~!)   Random Events (For Ozz~!) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Vincent crouched on a lower tree branch and looked at Makuri. He softly said "I'm not going to hurt you. Why do you run?" and drops all his weapons on the ground to show her he means no harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Events (For Ozz~!)   Random Events (For Ozz~!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Events (For Ozz~!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Role-Play Fantasy :: Role-Play :: Forest-
Jump to: